jeudi 1 décembre 2011

Interview with our Deputy Director, Mr Longo.

Today, four of us asked Mr Longo some questions.

What was your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subjects were Literature and Philosophy.
Do you have a favourite book?
I have favourite writers.  They are André Gide, Thomas Mann and Shakespeare.
Which countries have you lived in?
I’ve lived in Italy, Greece, Spain, Argentina, Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco, Belgium and Luxembourg.
How many languages do you speak?
I can speak Italian, French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and Arabic.  I also speak some Turkish and some Romanian.
What’s your favourite food?
I like pizza, chocolate, French fries and carrots.
Which is your favourite day of the week?
Friday afternoons.
Do you have a favourite film?
I like “Fanny and Alexander”, the Oscar winning film by Ingmar Bergman (1982) and “The Golden Age”, a historical drama about Queen Elizabeth I (2007).

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MR LONGO!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire