mercredi 15 février 2012

Book Reviews

Review of the novel 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' by Jeff Kinney
by Al

I liked the book because the pictures made it easy to read. 

My favourite part of the novel was when the wimpy kid and his best friend Rowley cut the grass for an old woman.  They wanted to have some money for doing jobs.  She did not pay them because they cut the grass and the flowers, and almost everything in the garden, with a lawnmower.  It was very funny.

My favourite character was definitely the wimpy kid.




Review of the novel 'Stormbreaker'
by Y

I liked it very much.  I liked it when Alex went to M16.  The book is so good.  It was really interesting.  Sometimes it was funny and sometimes Alex was in a lot of danger.  Anthony Horowitz wrote many books about Alex Rider.  I am now reading Point Blank.

My favourite part of the book was when Alex hung on to the helicopter and when he played on his Nintendo DS in the car.  I liked it when his Uncle was shot and the man hung upside down from a helicopter to shoot him.  I also liked it when Alex fought with Darrius Sayle.

My favourite character was Alex.  He is cool, fast, intelligent, and a real secret agent.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire