lundi 24 septembre 2012

Our favourite singers, bands, actors, actresses and sports personalities!





L's favourite band:
 (Congratulations to L on being the first contribution to the blog in Year Five!)


One Direction


'One Direction' are a British-Irish boy band.

Harry Styles has curly hair he is 18 years old he was born in Holmes Chapel.

Luis Tomlinson is 20 years old.  He is funny and he was born in Doncaster .

Liam Payn is 19 years old.

Niail Horan is 19 years old and he is Irish.

Zayn Malik is 19 years old and he is a Muslim. His father is from Pakistan.

Louis Tomlinson





Congratulations to Y, our second contributor in year 5:

My favourite pop star 






My favourite pop star is Jay-z.  He's American. 
He's a rapper. I like him very much.
He's very popular in New York.  
My favourite song he's done is Empire State of mind.



Sunrise Avenue




My favourite band’s name is Sunrise Avenue. The band was founded 2002 in Finland. All the five members of the band are finish. They play guitar, e-guitar, drums and keyboard. The singer also plays guitar, his name is Samu Haber and he is my favorite musician. I most like the song Hollywood Hills, but I like all the others too. Once I saw them at a live concert in Vienna when they played on the Danube Island, by B.



Shakaponk by L

My favourite pop group is Shakaponk !
I like them because they sing the style of music I like: rock, funk and hip-hop !
The group is composed of six people and one virtual monkey.
If you want to discover my favourite pop group you can click here: 




My favourite band, by T, who is new to our class this year.



Guns n Roses






Guns n Roses is my favourite band.  The band was formed in Los Angeles, California in March 1985. It’s a hard rock, heavy metal and blues rock music band. My favourite song is “Sweet Child o’ mine”. They’re popular in the whole world.  Axel Rose is the only remaining original member of Guns N' Roses. Slash who is not member of the band anymore is my favourite guitarist.
  







By Percy

My favourite pop group is COLDPLAY.  

 It’s an American group. I loooooooove this music. 

My favourite song of COLDPLAY is ‘PARADISE’. I love this song because it’s speaking of love and friends. 
What do you think about COLDPLAY ??????? Bye!!!

This is Coldplay



My favourite football player by Babacar







Stephan El Shaarawy is my favourite football player.
He was born in Italy (27/10/92) but his father is from Egypt.
He plays in A.C.Milan and he’s very good and I like to watch him playing.
I believe that he will become a big star.





My favourite football player is Lionel Messi by M



Lionel Messi is the best player in the world. He is Argentinian and he was born on 21st of June 1987. When he was young he played in a local Argentinian team and then he was discovered and he was asked to change teams. When he was 9, he joined the Barcelona or Barca football team. He stayed with this club until now . In 2008/2009 he won the Champions League.  In 2009 he won the ‘ballon d'or’ and then he won the ‘ballon d'or’ again in 2010 and again in 2011.

4 months later, the Barcelona team won the Champions League ; then they won the World Cup ; then the Spanish League, then they win the ‘copa del Rey’ and then the Super Cup of Spain and also the Super Cup of Europe. Finally, they won the World Cup and again they won the Copa del Rey. 

He is living proof that even if you are small you can do very well.
I like him because he gives a lot of money to the poor children now that he has become very rich.







My favourite singer is a pop star named Pitbull.
He is an American rapper.
I like his music and his songs, especially his last album: Planet Pit.
I like him a lot.

By Flower





Yannis Bezos is my favourite Greek actor. He  is  a  comedian   and  he stars in  both of my  2  favourite   serials  on  Greek  TV.  He's  56  years  old,  married  to  an  actress  and  has  three  children.  He  has  also  made  ​​a  significant  career  in  the  theatre  where  he  has  directed  some  plays.

By Nancy



One Direction



One Direction is my favourite pop group.
Some of them are Irish and some are British.
And my favourite of the 5 singers is Liam.

By Wendy

My favourite football star



My favourite football star is Messi, because he is so good at football. He has trained about 20 years!!! I like him very much!!!!!!!! He has won the GOLDEN FOOTBALL 3 years in row: 2009, 2010, and 2011, by A.



My favourite pop artist is Michael Jackson. The best song is Ghost, by G.



My two favourite sports are football and rugby because I play them. I play football with my friends and on a pitch and rugby on a pitch. We play football with 11 players and my favourite player is Iker Casillas. We play rugby with 15 players. 

My favourite team in rugby is the All Blacks and my favourite teams in football are England, Spain, Chile and Real Madrid, by V.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire